About Me

My photo
God wants to tell a super-natural story in every person's life, a story that cannot possibly be told without a deep and abiding knowledge of your purpose. It will require an unwavering commitment to prayer and gut-wrenching perseverance, but God has promised a harvest to all who do not grow weary. (Galatians 6:9) Yes, we all have a divine story to tell. This is mine. I hope that it inspires you to live out your story to the fullest.

February 27, 2017

INTRODUCTION:

The past few years, our family has been on the most profound spiritual journey of our lives... taking us from that secret place of sweet surrender, to the depths of loss and despair, to the heights of unsurpassed joy where impossible HOPE has yielded the most profound gift of FAITH. 



Some experiences in life just cannot be summarized in a quick Facebook status. Anything you can say in a sentence or two is wholly inadequate. It falls painfully short of reality. The last few years of our lives have been just that. So I haven’t chronicled our journey for public consumption because I couldn’t condense it. And something in me didn’t want to tell the story until I could tell the whole story. The story isn't complete yet, but in faith, I am compelled to start telling it now. I pray that it blesses someone. I pray that it blesses many someones.








A gift from my oldest daughter, Afton, for Christmas (2016).





No comments:

Post a Comment